Can you see it?
Chuck Norris as VP?
Now that Mike Huckabee won the Iowa caucuses on the republican side, many are wondering, IF Huckabee wins the GOP nomination, would Chuck Norris become the VP running mate? (Maybe not many...well, in fact just me and a few people at work...)
Regardless, I say go for it, Mike!
I'm not endorsing Mike Huckabee in any way, I'm just posing a HUGE WHAT-IF...
I guarantee you this, If Chuck Norris became VP, several things would happen overnight:
* Every US citizen would be required to learn the roundhouse kick
* Flannel would become popular
* Beards would become the norm again
* Instead of the State of the Union Address in January, all of the networks would play Mission in Action and Delta Force back to back.
* Lastly, at the UN, instead of an ambassator, we would put a huge life-size cutout of Chuck Norris in the chair normally occupied by the ambassator. The cutout would look like this: