The Storm Prediction Center still has western Ohio under a MODERATE risk of severe weather. Remember that the definition of a SEVERE THUNDERSTORM is a storm that has 58 mph winds or greater and/or hail of at least 1 INCH in diameter.
* Moderate risk for western Ohio *
|Courtesy: Weatherbell Analytics|
1) Scattered storms this afternoon. Coverage will be 50% with breaks of sun in between.
2) Large cluster of heavy rain and storms will develop by mid evening to the west and over most of Ohio after midnight/early Thursday
3) Severe weather threat will be from high winds (50+ mph) and hail
4) Tonight's rainfall will exceed 1-2" in many areas. Flood Watch for all of northern Ohio for tonight and early Thursday