Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nathan's FIRST Haircut!

This day couldn't have come quick enough for me. His hair--as evident in the pictures--was getting out of hand. Of course, my wife and all of the ladies at her place of employment and in the neighborhood along with all of our relatives think Nathan looked sooooo pretty with all of his curls. I think he looked way too pretty for my taste. Which brings us to today and his trip to the haircut establishment called Reflections.

Let's see the before and after pictures of the back of his head showing the demise of his girly curls.


Before
After

The top gets trimmed


The perfect part




Nathan enjoys a beverage







Time to kiss the hippy hair good-bye

Who is this sharp looking dude?

Now that's manly. I'm gonna get all the chicks once I figure out how to sneak out of the house after I go to bed at 7:30.


1 comment:

lmsabol said...

not the hippy hair! its ok if he gets food stuck in it...he can save it and make it into trail mix when he's on the road following the remaining members of the grateful dead while eatting a pint of cherry garcia in the back of a vw van.